Monday, April 11, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: What Tiger Woods Was Thinking During The Masters

10. Three years without a title? … Did they know how hard I worked to lose so the field could catch up to me? …

9. I'll have to fight them to keep the giant check … I love the looks on the faces at the bank when I walk to cash it

8. Let's see … I'll just keep winning the Masters, if only, to piss off all these crackers

7. I should just tell DiMarco to give it up - It ain't gonna happen today

6. Think I'll screw with the PGA … Tell them I'm going to start my own golf association

5. I hope CBS likes the script I sent them - CSI Tiger Woods

4. Wonder if the Pope ever got to try out that tip I gave him with his 7-Iron ...

3. Think I'll wait until the 16th hole to make some really unbelievable shot that will be all over television tonight

2. I need a blue jacket … I wonder if they'll let me switch it

1. Hope Nicklaus has a Living Will. I want him around when I break his record

No comments: