Friday, January 15, 2010

Hysterical! ... Hitler Learns Leno Is Moving Back To Late Night

If I had watched this, while drinking my coffee, I am absolutely confident, said coffee would have come shooting out of my nose, as I fell off my chair, laughing.

This has been making the rounds, and it is off-the-charts hysterical.

Hitler Learns Leno Is Moving Back To Late Night





We've done a few posts on 'The Tonight Show' fiasco (links below), and one thing is clear, if the suits at NBC thought that trumpets would be blaring in the sky, for returning Leno back to the 11:30 slot, they should be chained to chairs, eyelids taped open, and forced to watch, endlessly, My Mother the Car;

Conan Wins the Hearts and Minds of the Internet






A Safety Valve, Dressed In Jay Leno's Timeslot

Retro Garlic: Ahhhh ... We Called It ... Leno Moving Back To 11:30


No comments: