Monday, December 05, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard During Oprah's Visit To The Letterman Show

10. Jeez, it's so cold in here, what are they doing, preserving Ed Sullivan cryogenically?

9. If he tries to get me to do "Will It Float?", I'm outta here!

8. You can tell Dave is excited, he's wearing his favorite white socks

7. I wonder if I could get Oprah to do a "Stupid Human Trick"?

6. Why did I do this? I should have invited Uma Thurman instead

5. Should I go out there? I mean, does he get any ratings anymore?

4. He's probably going to hit me up for some free 'Color Purple' tickets

3. Oh boy, now I know why I stayed away for 16-years

2. Biff, you're okay with doing this drag thing? …It's only if Oprah doesn't show up

1. What a ripoff? She's not going to give our audience cars!

No comments: