Thursday, January 05, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard In White House Meeting of Former Secretaries of Defense and State

10. Doesn't Madeleine Albright look like Walter Mondale in drag?

9. I thought he'd juice us alittle and have the meeting in Cheney's Secret Bunker

8. Screw charities - I'm going to Vegas to burn off my Abramoff money

7. I think we should wait until after the meeting to see if he can get us some primo property in New Orleans cheap

6. Nice play by Cheney, putting Chalabi in charge of the oil

5. I give it ten-minutes when Al Haig gets up and says he's in charge

4. When Bush gets in here, we pin him down and don't let up until he tells us if he's wiretapping us or not

3. Nice touch with the Office Pool … I got Rove being indicted by March

2. Look at this … Donuts and bagels … Rumsfeld's still the cheap son-of-a-bitch he was 20-years ago

1. Hey George, with all these war chiefs, you want to bump up your approval ratings 15-points, invite that Cindy Sheehan woman in

No comments: