Friday, June 23, 2006

Top Ten Cloves: Other Big, Breaking News Senator Rick Santorum Is Eager To Announce

News Item: For Diehards, Search for Iraq's W.M.D. Isn't Over

10. If I don’t keep making these kinds of statements, I’ll sink lower than 18% behind Casey and soon be an ex-Senator

9. Has, on good authority, management of an energy company named Enron manipulated the books, defrauding investors and employees

8. We now have proof that liberal pundits and comics, like Jon Stewart, are the enemies of democracy

7. I was the one that broke to the President, that Claude Allen had some very personal problems

6. From my work on WMD’s I can attest to how busy Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfield is and couldn’t be involved in the largest defense procurement scandal

5. There’s steroids in Major League Baseball – And, possibly, involving some of the biggest names in the game

4. I have no problem giving my endorsement to Ralph Reed. He’s one of the finest, most upstanding Christian I know

3. Case Breaker! I have the real, actual ladder used by Bruno Hauptmann in the Lindbergh Baby Kidnapping

2. The liberal media just wants to bash the President ... We’re making progress and I can say that Baghdad is completely safe

1. I don’t know why the FBI hasn’t contacted me ... I can tell them where Jimmy Hoffa is ...like that!

Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA), following his declaration on the discovery of the Iraqi WMD’s, says he has more breaking news to announce, including that there may be steroids in Major League Baseball

No comments: