Thursday, May 05, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: What The Coma Fireman, Who Hasn't Spoken in 10-Years, Talked About When He Woke Up

10. Something going on in France - I see all these stories about the 'Paris Hilton'?

9. Maybe, we can stop by Woolworth's on the way home from the hospital

8. Doesn't surprise me … I always thought that Katie Couric was alittle bossy and to big for her britches

7. Start chilling the beers and buying the pretzels … I woke up in time for some Stanley Cup action!

6. That has to be wrong …You must be talking about the plane that flew into the Empire State Building and that was years ago

5. Now, you're pulling my leg … You want me to believe the Boston Red Sox won the World Series?

4. How about, when I get out of here, we take a nice, exotic vacation … Maybe some island like Sumatra … Indonesia ...

3. You gotta be kidding me - O.J was innocent!?

2. How many home runs is the record now? … They gotta be juiced to hit that many!

1. You mean Bush's son is President!

No comments: