Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Things Overheard At The Bush-Blair White House Meeting

10. You fired that aide that wrote the memo, didn't you?

9. I'm not spending another dime on Africa until I get my elephant tusks!

8. Oh God, he's going to want to take us to see that dreadful baseball team they have here now

7. You know Tony, if you can come up with a better constitution, you might be able to take Europe and rebuild the Empire

6. I was disappointed. I was so sure that Bo Brice fellow was going to win

5. Don't you guys have any paper shredders over there?

4. With all that's going on in the world, do you believe that people got so upset because Big Ben stopped?

3. If you want, I can send my boy Frist over there to give your guys some pointers

2. When we go back up to the residency, can we watch that Paris Hilton commercial again?

1. Does your staff send you out for bicycles rides when something big is happening?

No comments: