Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: Other Notes of Scooter Libby Subpoenaed By Special Prosecutor

10. "See if there's room for Pelosi and Reed on that Asian junket. Maybe they'll pick up that bird flu, if we're lucky …"

9. "I think I left my beeper at the strip club last night"

8. "Can you believe he said 'Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job' …" (In an email distributed to Rove, Cheney and Card)

7. "What do I do with the note from Miers, the one saying she'll definitely overturn Roe v Wade?"

6. "Dick, you have to talk to him and get him off that stick … I don't want to get fired if I get caught …"

5. "Novak's on the line … Who's giving him the name, you, me or Rove?"

4. "Don't worry about the WMD's … Miller will write anything we tell her …"

3. "Colin's starting to talk … When do you want the file released? And is it a standard smear or do we let Rove put out he's gay?"

2. "Dick, nice turn by Condi on tv yesterday … Mushroom clouds… That's rich!"

1. "How many No-Bids do we give to Halliburton" (Written four days before Hurricane Katrina struck)

No comments: