Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend Special - Sautéed Cloves 9 April 2006











"No, you see, when I do it, it's for the good of the country... That means, for all the American citizens ...Everybody ... Not just a few ... For all ... Everybody ... See what I mean ... It's what I do ... The type of decisions I have to make ... Decisions for everybody... Good decisions for all Americans ... For everybody in the country ..."













In Iraq, former dictator Saddam Hussein, said he agreed, in principle with President Bush, that a leader should be able to do anything he wants, but disagreed about leaking classified information to rebut critics.

"I just simply execute them,” said Hussein


World Bank Leader Paul Wolfowitz took some time off recently, to enjoy one of his favorite activities - Indigenous Dancing

























As soon as this thing is over, I'm gonna show you a thousand errors, little Miss Stateswoman, and not one of them will be figurative















"Hmmmm .... With Frist screwing up as he is, and I've always thought Harry was a pretty good guy ... If I stay out of the Immigration fight, and stick with the Wiretaps, maybe I become the Senate Leader ..."



Katie Couric said she can't wait to become CBS Evening News Anchor and hopes the President's Leak story is still a hot issue, saying she has a wonderful expose she can do, on 'How To Handle Leaks and Other Pesky Household Projects To Keep Those Handyman Bills Down"

No comments: