Friday, May 13, 2005

Top Ten Cloves: What The Two Pilots In The Cessna Were Talking About During DC Evacuation

10. Wanna reach back there and grab me another beer …

9. I wish they'd have a television show about 'Desperate Pilots' … That's something I would watch …

8. Wow, that's a pretty big helicopter flying next to us …

7. Do you think, if Osama Bin-Laden was a child molester, he'd call it Allah Juice?

6. Did you know that my name is on the "No-Fly" list?

5. Hey, look down there, all those people running … Wonder what's going on …

4. I know the big airlines just make people take their shoes off - Why did you make me take my pants off too?

3. Now what's the lesson our student pilot learned today? … That you don't buzz the Washington Monument, right?

2. Don't worry, you can write this whole trip off - Tom DeLay does it all the time

1. No, I don't mind retiring early … Put in 32-years with United and I got me a great pension

No comments: